PDA

View Full Version : Quality and Service

Texas TC
09-17-2007, 12:49 PM
I have read all over the internet about problems with Gulf Stream Quality and Service. I have to say that I am very pleased with my SuperNova and the way it was built. I have had it since the end of May and have about 5100 miles on it. I have called Customer Service and got calls back in a timely manner (after I found that my original rep had left the company). I have had a few warranty issues and all problems have been corrected in a timely manner without any problems from Gulf Stream. The major issue with the early models of my coach was with the gearing being too low. This too has been resolved after getting in touch with management at the company. I have been very pleased and would definitely buy a Gulf Stream product again.

hyall
09-18-2007, 05:02 PM
I have read all over the internet about problems with Gulf Stream Quality and Service. I have to say that I am very pleased with my SuperNova and the way it was built. I have had it since the end of May and have about 5100 miles on it. I have called Customer Service and got calls back in a timely manner (after I found that my original rep had left the company). I have had a few warranty issues and all problems have been corrected in a timely manner without any problems from Gulf Stream. The major issue with the early models of my coach was with the gearing being too low. This too has been resolved after getting in touch with management at the company. I have been very pleased and would definitely buy a Gulf Stream product again.

Ditto I don't understand why other people are having customers service problem, When I call I get a response right away and service My rep also changed we have Christy now no more Adam Smith