PDA

View Full Version : Marker lights out!

Beaufort NC
10-15-2007, 07:08 PM
I posted this on the Class A list, but thought it ought to go here as well.

Our running lights and tail lights are out... flashers, turn signals and brake lights working fine.

I've walked through fuses, but everything seems to be independent, with no single point feeding everything involved, so I'm at a dead end.

This is a 2006 Crescendo 8356, with another in a long, long string of electrical issues. Workhorse chassis.

BTW, we're at the French Quarter RV Park in New Orleans as we speak. Nice park, really close to everything!

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

ginger
10-16-2007, 09:03 PM
had same problem first time i hooked up the toad. blew the fuse. it was only 5 amp and the extra load from the car was too much for it. put in a 7 1/2 and solved the problem. BUT!!! took forever to find the fuse. black box under bonnet to right of brake bellcrank. hope this helps. dave

Texas TC
10-24-2007, 04:03 PM
I also had the same problem when I hooked up my Jeep. It turned out that the problem was a short in the lighting wiring on the Jeep. It did not blow a fuse and would reset and the lights would work when the ignition key was turned off and on in the coach and the Jeep was unhooked. I have a '08 SuperNova.