PDA

View Full Version : GS factory

bws7000
10-31-2007, 02:44 PM
I have a GS and want to take there factory tour in 2008, can you buy or order a new one from the factory and save money or do you have to buy from a dealer.

RJ82much
10-31-2007, 03:33 PM
BWS,

I think you have to go through a dealer for the purchase. Others can verify that. I know I tried to arrange to pick my unit up at the factory, not so much as to save delivery charges, but because I didn't want anyone else driving it. My dealer said absolutely NOT.

It would be interesting to hear from those who have bought units at rallies... just who did they buy the unit from?

Regarding the daily 2008 factory tour,,, take it by all means. Stay in their campground & go through several times. Each tour is given by another employee, so you get to see the assembly process from several different perspectives.

bws7000
11-01-2007, 06:08 PM
Thank You for responding to my question, we hope to go full timing in the fall of 2008.

GStream40
11-01-2007, 08:36 PM
We purchased our present 2004 motorhome at the Gulfstreamers Back Home Rally. We purchased from a dealer that was at the rally doing the Class A sales.

Gulf Stream does NOT sell directly to the individual buyer, they only sell thru a authorized dealer.

There is always a dealer(s) at the Back Home rally that will be glad to sell you a new motorhome or towable unit. :lol:

Ron