PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY NEW YEAR

earljan34
12-31-2007, 04:49 PM
We wish everyone a Happy and safe New Years! :D :) :P

Jan & Earl

Timothy
12-31-2007, 11:25 PM
May health, happiness and a leakproof rv be yours in 2008!

lockdoc
01-01-2008, 12:43 PM
Happy New Year to all of my GS brothers and sisters! To celebrate the new year I made a visit to my 5er yesterday and did a walk through to make sure that the mice are not infesting it in storage. 8) I also got to look at my roof without getting on it as it is backed up to a mezzanine level in the shed.....so I am excited and longing for the 2008 camping season! :D

happytrails
01-01-2008, 02:44 PM
"so I am excited and longing for the 2008 camping season!" :D

Doc, It is the camping season - Indio FMCA Rally in two weeks, the following two weeks in Quartzsite for a few days, and so on,,,,,

In the mean time just sitting on the beach in the sun with the waves washing up between the toes, and doing the steaks on the BBQ! Isn't it like that where you are?

Happy New year to your family. Darv :lol:

lockdoc
01-01-2008, 09:05 PM
"so I am excited and longing for the 2008 camping season!" :D

Doc, It is the camping season - Indio FMCA Rally in two weeks, the following two weeks in Quartzsite for a few days, and so on,,,,,

In the mean time just sitting on the beach in the sun with the waves washing up between the toes, and doing the steaks on the BBQ! Isn't it like that where you are?

Happy New year to your family. Darv :lol:

RUB IT IN!!!!! LOL We have winds chill factor of -18 as I write this. I am looking forward to when we can fulltime!

justlizz
01-02-2008, 01:16 PM
I hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR and lots of camping. I do camp all year and am just getting my van ready to go we hope next week but I will be packing the thermal underwear as snow is forecast I love being awaywhen it snows the dogs think it is great and we are nice and cosy in the 5er but we dont get such bad weather as some of you get in USA Happytrails stop rubbing it in
lizz

RJ82much
01-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Happy New Year all... Just finished plowing the last foot of snow that arrived yesterday. That puts a few feet on the ground. Temperature just dropped to about 10 degrees, but continuing to tumble.

The SunVoyager is stone cold and couldn't move more than a couple feet even if our lives depended on it. The Jeep G'Cherokee continues to overheat & boil over after a few moments of idle, the 4-wheeler with plow is stuck between gears & won't start. My beloved ZR2 offroad Blazer has no heat what-so-ever & the hood is stuck closed, so I can't see what the heck is wrong. Fortunately, the 4-wheel drive Yamar deisel tractor/loader/sander is still working. And, in 2 weeks I go for surgery to get a 1 inch tear in shoulder rotator repaired. Needless to say, the snowmobile sits idle, & will remain so till the NEXT winter here in western New England.

That's quite a list for the first couple days of this new year.

rdlamb
01-02-2008, 09:54 PM
Hi Bob;
I guess I shouldn't tell you that my wife and I are toasting in South Texas, high of 82 Thursday with a low of 56.
Don't feel bad, we are native Montanans, and have experienced mind numbing cold.
On a much lighter note, my best wishes for a speedy recovery from your rotator cuff repair.
Safe travels
Rick