PDA

View Full Version : Turn Signals 2003 Yellowstone Countryclub Trio DP

Bill Reetz
02-11-2008, 01:07 PM
Turn signals are not working when coach has sat for 3-4 days, turn on turn off several times then they work!! Will continue to work till it sits awhile! Anyone else have this problem or any ideas?

earljan34
02-12-2008, 05:21 AM
Bill, My guess would be the contacts on the turn signal unit is dirty or you have a spider web in the column, But it sounds like dirty contacts or corrosion in the unit itself. I don't know of any way to clean this without taking the column apart.
Just my thought hope this helps you some, Maybe some electrical contact cleaner might work if you can get it to the contacts worth a shot.

Earl

Bill Reetz
03-06-2008, 08:04 PM
Took coach to Longview Tampa last Friday, went to pick it up today, turn signals and brake lights now work said the Freightshaker installed flasher was too small and blew taking 2 bulbs with it!

coolchas11
03-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Bill, How is Long View in Tampa? We have always purchased and been serviced at Long View in CT. Is everything build and serviceable? Charlie

hyall
03-08-2008, 08:45 AM
Long View in Dover(Tampa) been really great with us I think their service very good and quick

just my opinion

Bill Reetz
03-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Long View in Tampa/Dover has a First Class Facility for both sales and service. I think it's something like 12 service bays. Current labor is $115 per hour about par for the area. This is my first time using them for service but so far seems very good.