PDA

View Full Version : Low Point Drain location?

steveb
03-25-2008, 12:27 PM
I have a 08 Conquest 24RKL and I cannot find any low point drains? Does anyone know where I should look for them on a 24RKL? Thanks.

Coolbreeze
04-07-2008, 07:48 PM
This might sound like a smart ass answer but you have to get underneath the trailer. If you can't find them there then maybe there arn't any.

lockdoc
04-07-2008, 08:44 PM
The low point drains in my Sedona 5er are at the bottom of the water distribution system. The board with all of the platic lines and valves on it. I would imagine that GS would use a similar system in the trailers too.

Let us know what you figure out.

rjf7g
05-01-2008, 08:35 PM
I have an Innsbruck 36FRS and my hot water heater is in the same area as my city water hook up. My low point drain is under the trailer in this same area.

AmeriLite21
06-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Last fall when I was winterizing my TT and couldn't find the low point drains I figured the AmeriLite21 didn't have any. I just drained the water tank, pumped out the water lines and added antifreeze. This spring I was in the basement and looked out the window next to where we parked the trailer and there, right in front of the left side forward tire were the two drains. I guess I should have looked out the basement window last fall and saved the cost of 3 gallon of antifreeze.