PDA

View Full Version : Questions from a Newbie...

Roshan
04-28-2008, 10:30 AM
I just bought a '97 Gulf Stream SeaHawk and I cannot figure out how to drain my grey water tank. The level indicator states there is Grey Water 1 and Grey Water 2 so when they got full I flushed the Black Water, then the Grey as I was told, but only Grey Water Tank 2 flushed, and I have NO idea how to drain Grey Water Tank 1. I didn't even know RV's had 2 grey water tanks...

So now I am very confused. Please help!!!

mfa
04-28-2008, 08:51 PM
I'm not familiar with your unit, but I know that some 5th wheels have two gray water tanks -- one towards the front and one towards the back. Have you looked in all the compartments and underneath?

Kathy
04-29-2008, 08:36 AM
look inbetween the tires and in front of them.

Roshan
04-29-2008, 01:02 PM
It sure seems like I have checked everywhere, but I will keep looking. It could be hidden somwhere under the slideout that is not as easy to see. Thanks for your help!!!

BlackSilver
05-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Not familiar with the Sea Hawk, but on my Prairie Schooner the handle for the forward grey tank (shower) is inside the storage area, kind of tucked under the water heater. The other two handles (black and galley grey) are behind "screw in" covers on the outside skin.