PDA

View Full Version : Whose SunVoyager Atrium did I see at the Factory?

ronbo
12-18-2005, 09:42 AM
Hi -

We just did the 'Pilgrimmage' Tour last week (14 December) of the GS factory while ours is in for service and noticed an identical coach also in for service. In fact, I thought it was ours, til the tour-guide stopped me and said we couldn't go in other people's vehicles. It was then that I realized it had a FMCA badge and a moniker stenciled on the back window.

Ok then, whose is it? I have a couple questions to ask about some things yours may or may not have that I was told was 'standard' on these beasts. I would appreciate very much a reply.

Would also appreciate a reply from any other SV Atrium owners in the 2003-2005 year-range, so's we can compare notes.

Oh, by the way, so far we've had outstanding service in getting our issues addressed. But final verdict will wait til we pull out... with everything fixed.

TIA,
Ron

AAFD
02-26-2006, 09:13 PM
Hi -

We just did the 'Pilgrimmage' Tour last week (14 December) of the GS factory while ours is in for service and noticed an identical coach also in for service. In fact, I thought it was ours, til the tour-guide stopped me and said we couldn't go in other people's vehicles. It was then that I realized it had a FMCA badge and a moniker stenciled on the back window.

Ok then, whose is it? I have a couple questions to ask about some things yours may or may not have that I was told was 'standard' on these beasts. I would appreciate very much a reply.

Would also appreciate a reply from any other SV Atrium owners in the 2003-2005 year-range, so's we can compare notes.

Oh, by the way, so far we've had outstanding service in getting our issues addressed. But final verdict will wait til we pull out... with everything fixed.

TIA,
Ron

We have a 05 Sun Voyager with a Atrium. We have had many issues with the coach, most of them have been fixed.

KC

ronbo
03-06-2006, 06:31 AM
Hi KC -

Thanks for the reply. Glad to hear your punch-list has been worked down a lot. Not sure if mine will/can be completed. :(

Good luck to you.