PDA

View Full Version : Atarium Slide adjustment

darbyjudy
01-16-2006, 04:46 PM
I just noticed today that when the Atarium slide is in on my 2004 Sun Voyager 36 ft. that the stripes are not in alinement on the paint. It is a little low on the back side. Can anyone tell me how I can adjust this slide so it will once again be in alinement. They must be an adjustment somewhere. It is a hyd. slide by power gear.

RV Wizard
01-17-2006, 02:39 AM
Darby, with the slide out, there should be adjustment bolts on the outside underneath the wall of the slide room. You will need to loosen the bolts holding the bracket and jamb nut; then adjust the verticle bolts so that the outside wall is pushed up, since yours is a little low. Tighten the bolts holding the bracket to wall and the jamb nut on the adjusting bolt. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

tearza
01-17-2006, 06:02 PM
Darby,
You can call butch kolb gulfstreams slideout master at
574-320-8228 and he will be glad to walk you through the
adjustment of your slidout.

Myst & Ronin
01-29-2006, 06:19 AM
I have a question about the Atrium. We presently own a different brand of coach but we are seriously looking at gulfstream for our next buy. I think the Atrium is gorgeous but does your air conditioner keep the coach really cool in hot or hot and humid areas? We like a cool coach and I do worry about that, no matter what we choose. I 'spose we could add an ac unit but I'd rather not. You pay that kind of money for a good coach, ya shouldn't have to shell out another batch of money right away!

RV Wizard
01-29-2006, 09:15 AM
The Atrium skylights have a shade that can be drawn if desired and the coach has an awning too. Depending on the length of the coach it will come with two roof airs if needed to keep it cool. The skylights are of a dual pane lexan material to help with heat load.