PDA

View Full Version : what Brand of Toilet Do I Have

djqualls
08-19-2008, 11:36 PM
My toilet seal needs to be replaced and i would like to replace the seat as well but I don't know what brand it is.

Any help from the 2006 Tourmaster owners?

it is a bone colored one and the flush is a step-on type on the front of the bowl.

Thanks

Dave.

Arthur Hayes
08-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Thetford

rdlamb
08-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Hi Dave:

Art is right. Thetford Aqua Magic Plus. I put up with a sticking valve, and times when the water inlet didn't shut off. In the morning the bowl was 3/4 full of water.

I went to Camping World and a very knowledgeable lady went through the improvements in the Thetford. She tells me that Thetford changed the Aqua Magic x2. The new model is patterned off the SeaSwirl, and is a great improvement.

I went through Thetford's site, and after looking at changing out the closure valve for the toilet, and adding a new water regulator, I just went back to Camping World and bought the new $225 Thetford Aqua Magic Plus.

Changes are great. The bowl is now rimmed inside and out so things do not splash up & out. Valve works flawlessly, flush is much more forceful, and overall the toilet is much better.

I'd recommend the change. Be sure to nip the nub that you slide the spray hose on (if you have a spray hose).