PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Supreme Questions

rvjim
09-03-2008, 08:48 AM
A friend bought a GS Ultra Supreme and did not get a owners manual. He needs any info that you think may be helpful, good and bad.
Questions like what are the walls and studs made of and how far and spacing? How much does it weigh. He said it seems to have some bump steer, any ideas on this? It has the v10 engine, mileage, recalls?
Can he get a cd from Gulfstream about the systems? Phone or contact #.
Any help would be appreciated.
You can PM me if you dont want to post on forum.

Thanks

RVJim

RJ82much
09-03-2008, 10:07 AM
Actually RVJim, answers or comments to the issues you raised are a good thing to post to the forum.

* Walls & stud spacing are never made available to us owners. I don't believe interior wall-stud materials are divulged. I think exterior walls might be aluminum welded frame, though location is most likely a secret.

* Weight must be posted on a label affixed on a wall, likely behind the driver's seat or in a kitchen cabinet. Hopefully, you can trust the information. (Advertised tank capacities seem to be wrong.) I think most people stop at commercial truck scales to determine weights & distribution.

I'll let other members help with your additional questions. The sometimes non-existent / sometimes existent customer service (see www.gulfstreamcoach.com (http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com)) is the place to start for a CD. They were actually providing CDs for a while.