PDA

View Full Version : Water tank gravity fill

G & J Tux
10-17-2008, 10:34 AM
We have a 2005 Sun Voyager model 8379. We are in central WI awaiting a new grandbaby. The campground is getting ready to turn the water off.
We are usually in FL by this time a year so the issue had never come up. Can anyone tell us how to gravity fill our water tanks??? We have read all of the material we were given with the moter home and it says to open the gravity fill hatch and fill the tank from there. Problem is there is no gravity fill hatch!?!? :( Can someone please help? :idea:

Rangerdave
11-15-2008, 02:10 AM
Go to your fresh water hookup latch. Open it and it should have a white plug that will have a teather to it, small plastic wire about 2 inches long.
Unscrew it, there you should see an empty pipe. That should be your gravity feed line in.

RD

darbyjudy
11-15-2008, 12:18 PM
I have a 2004 Sunvoyager model 8379. I do not have a gravity water fill on my motor home. to fill the tank you have to have the fresh water hooked up and then there is a valve that you turn to fill the tank. When you open the compartment where you hook up the water and sewer pipes the valve is on the left sidewall. I hope this helps.