PDA

View Full Version : Our Sedona is back at the factory.

lockdoc
11-06-2008, 07:35 AM
Howdy everyone. I know that the different divisions of Gulfstream have different service personnel but I just have to say that I have been nothing but impressed with their willingness to take care of me as a customer over the past couple of years!

I do try and take care of the little stuff myself but when it comes to the stuff I need their help on.....they step up to the plate. Right now my Sedona has been hauled back to the factory to have some work done. Gulfstream sent a transport company to pick it up and will return it to me when it is ready again. That is great service in my book!! In an economy where a lot of manufacturers are closing down it is pleasing and heartwarming for this company to go the extra mile for a customer! One of the benefits of having this work done now is that my camper will spend time in a little milder climate for the next few weeks until it gets tucked into coverd storage here upon its' return to Minnesota!

Thanks to Gulfstream for caring about me as a "happy camper" and taking care of this issue. Combined with the efforts already put forth in the past.....I cannot think of a reason that I would not buy Gulfstream again with the next 5th wheeler or class A if we go that way in the future.

Although not our first camper this 5er is the first NEW camper for us and this experience has set well with us. With only a few payments left to go on it I gotta start saving for my next one.....with a few upgrades. I have decided that there are some must have's on my next one that I do not have now.....such as souble glazed windows....central vac....washer/dryer..etc. The next one will be geared for more fulltime type use...so I suppose I need to save for a new truck too!! Ahh yes, it is good to dream isn't it. Those things will have to wait a few years while we enjoy life with our existing 5er without payments!

I mainly just wanted to share the positive experiences that we have with the service staff as Gulfstream.

Thanks for letting me ramble.......... :D

coolchas11
11-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Not a ramble! Thanks for the post as it's good to hear that GS is treating you so well. Charlie

lockdoc
03-26-2009, 12:08 PM
I have been busy this winter and have not gotten back on here to update this event. The necessity for knee surgury slowed me down a bit and also made us change plans and not take a vacation this winter. Boy does that make for a long winter in Minnesota!

As I was not going to be needing the fiver I told Gulfstream that they could have it all winter. With the slower economy and them trying to get by and take care of business with a smaller crew they appreciated the huge lead time. A month ago I arranged for a completion date of March 30th and we are now nearing that time so I will follow up here after the 5er is returned to me and post the final saga.

As it had been so long without being updated I thought I should come back here and give you what I could.

Thanks for listening. I hope all of my Gulfstream "friends" are healthy and happy in this depressed economy!!! We gotta make the best of it!