PDA

View Full Version : Window Rattle-1990 Gulfstream Sunclipper

bikerprof
12-23-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi all,

New forum member. I've been working to try and reduce road noise in my 1990 Sunclipper. Local RV shop says I need to replace window channels. They are not an authorized Gulfstream service center and none is close by, so I was thinking of doing the repair myself (driver and passenger front windows). I am suppose to find the window manufacturer and local shop will order for me. Problem is, I can't find the info. Name on windows has faded. No response yet from gulfstream email (no answer by phone...maybe due to holidays...). Anyways, thanks for reading and any help...hopefully there are other sunclipper/sunchaser owners out there 8)

bikerprof
12-23-2008, 08:11 PM
Hey...thought I'd respond to my own post...just to get the ball rolling... I know you all are out there just waiting to help :lol:

earljan34
12-24-2008, 06:23 AM
First of all welcome to the forum! :D Next try an aftermarket co like www.all-rite.com/index.pab (http://www.all-rite.com/index.pab) they seem to have a lot of window parts and seals for everything on a MH or Trailer.

Hope this helps you out some! :)
Earl

bikerprof
12-24-2008, 11:48 AM
EarlJan34,

Thanks for the welcome and your reply. I had never seen the site you suggested. Great stuff there!! I am pretty sure they will have what I need. Thanks again....