PDA

View Full Version : New TT Owner

BL1957
02-15-2006, 01:27 PM
Just purchased our first TT. We traded in the Pop Up as I would guess most of you have, and got the Gulf Stream Innsbrook 265 TBS. After reading all of the forums, here and elsewhere, I felt I went into this purchase with much knoiwledge. I want to thank everyone on this site for the info posted. You have all been a tremendous help.

If any of you have this or similar TT, I would appreciate any info, good or bad that you would be willing to share.

Thanks again!

Bob, Sherri and Emily (3.5 y/o)

Timothy
02-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Congrats on the new TT, and welcome to the forum. I think you will find that you made a good choice on the Innsbruck, just remember to keep it sealed! Like all trailers water will do a lot of damage if you neglect to repair any leaks promptly.
Won't be long and we'll all be out camping! Enjoy!

RV Wizard
02-16-2006, 03:08 AM
Bob & Sherri, welcome to the website and congratulations on the pruchase of the Innsbrook. I am sure you will enjoy both very much. Take care and be safe as you travel and have fun above all else!

CampWinican
02-16-2006, 11:00 AM
Welcome to the forum! Checked out the floor plan on your Gulfstream 265TBS - nice looking floor plan!

Curious as to the what the unit weighs and what your pulling it with.

BL1957
02-16-2006, 11:35 AM
The dry weight is about 4800 and loaded is about 6400. Our TV is a 2003 Ford Expedition, 5.4 V8 4 x 4. Should tow with no problems.

The floor plan is what sold us, along with weights etc. The price was very fair, under $15,000.

We will pick up in about 5-6 weeks.

Thanks

rjf7g
03-03-2007, 09:52 AM
You've had your Innsbruck travel trailer for a while, how do you like it now? What "little things" did you have to deal with?

My new 36 FRS is still sitting on the dealer's lot and I just did a walk through of it earlier this week. I found problems with the seals around the slides (both of them) and a few doors that didn't shut tightly on cabinets. My dealer isn't happy with the air flow in the front queen (we did that IPO the regular bunk/dinette configuration) so he is going to install another floor vent.

Just curious about what we might find once we start using it! Thanks!