PDA

View Full Version : BOTTOM OF CAMPER

JEFF69Z28
03-17-2009, 11:50 AM
IM ABOUT TO BUY A USED 2008 321TBS KINGSPORT,SHOULD THERE BE SOME TYPE OF PROTECTION UNDER THE CAMPER TO STOP DAMAGE TO THE WIRING AND TANKS UNDERNEATH,MY 06 OUTBACK HAS PLASTIC LIKE CARDBOARD OVER THE UNDERCARAGE TO PROTECT THE STUFF I GUESSING??

Invisible
06-03-2009, 05:36 PM
there is no additional underbelly covering on any kingsport product that comes from the factory itself and in my experience it is not needed for the reasons you were concerned about. You should see an underbelly plastic above the tanks, and any tears, cuts, or openings in this should be repaired. If you wish, you may cover any wiring and copper LP lines with loom for an extra added protection. When purchasing any used product, its always a good idea to examine the copper LP lines underneath and at appliance hookups for any travel damages.

IOWA HAPPY CAMPER
06-18-2009, 08:46 AM
Thats a nice floor plan,,, we walked thru one at our dealers lot here in Iowa its a TrailMaster ( same as the Kingsport ) think he was asking

$19,700 for a 2010

GStream40
06-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Hi Jeff, Welcome to the Gulf Stream Owners RV Forum and we happy to have you here. Hope to read more of your questions and adventures.

Just one request, would you please turn off your "Caps Lock". It is hard for these old eyes to read when it is all capital letters and some consider it yelling.

Ron