PDA

View Full Version : Gulf Streamers International Travel Club is on Facebook

holmesaw
09-03-2009, 08:50 PM
FYI for you Facebook members, Gulf Streamers is now there. Just search for the name Gulf Streamers, and request to be their friend. This is actually Bonnie Cooper and she will be posting club information there.

GStream40
09-04-2009, 10:39 PM
Gee that was her that sent me an invitation!! :shock:

I didn't recognize the name as it was called "Streamer" or something like that so I deleted the invite.

I usually don't do Facebook.

Ron

Texas TC
09-05-2009, 06:36 PM
I did the same thing. Did not recognize the sender so I deleted it. I am not rally a big face book user. Guess I will have to learn more about it.

rdlamb
10-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I am with Ron and Texas TC. I think I received the same invitation from Gulf Stream, and deleted it.

I do not know what to think about the new "facebook", or twitter or whatever else is out there. Unfortunately, my 5 y/o granddaughter could tell you all about all of these.

I went to facebook and searched for gulfstream. I found their site, and joined. Nothing since, but I'm a member. Or so I think.

Jim forgrave
02-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Bonnie has been laid off and only works part time now. The Back Home Rally for 2010 has been cancelled. Les Pottinger is interested in organizing an RVFEST at the Elkhart County Fairgrounds. RV rally (RVFEST) 21-28 June at the Elkhart County 4H Fairgrounds, Goshen, Indiana. This would be a simple rally at $250 or less per couple in an RV with a full hook-up site and the use of the carpeted area of the air-conditioned ECC Building 24/7. Interested parties should contact Les. Also Bonnie shut down Gulfstream International on facebook as it took too much of her time.