PDA

View Full Version : Satellite and Antenna System

TulsaRoadHog
09-09-2009, 02:52 PM
OK...this may be obvious, but here goes anyway -

I have a 2008 Gulfstream Crescendo DP. It has the midship LCD TV and a rear TV. It has the connections for an outside TV which I have used. It also has the Sony surround sound/DVD player.

It has a box that allows 3 options for each TV:
1. Satellite
2. DVD
3. Auxiliary

The TV works fine as long as I am using the Satellite or DVD option. However, I can't figure out for the life of me how to use the winegard antenna just for local channels.

I tried changing the input on the TV to just TV but it didn't appear to be getting any of the local channels.

Can anyone help?

mfa
09-09-2009, 08:53 PM
Now that analog tv signals are gone, does the tv have a built-in digital tuner?

bob3nliz
09-09-2009, 09:01 PM
After you find out if it has a digital tuner make sure your pre amp is ON and working :) Bob

coolchas11
09-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Doesn't the booster need to be on to use the tv antenna? This is the box within the electronic equipment area that has one light and a button. If my memory serves me correctly the light should be on for reception. Since I have to rethink this with each trip and I'm at home now, I'm not entirely sure. Charlie

hyall
09-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Make sure you first have a digital ready tv or a digital converter connected
then on the remote press source or input to (channel) not v1 v2 ---you should have local channels now providing you have the antenna booster on