PDA

View Full Version : Finally got it all working

darbyjudy
09-28-2009, 11:20 AM
I have a 2004 Sunvoyager Model 8379.
I was having problems getting all the TV systems to work. After putting the 1st converter in I could not get the cable to work. Finally repladed the converter with a pass through type and now everything works. Reg Antenna, Cable and Dish.
So if you are having the same problem you probably will have to get a pass through converter.

coolchas11
09-29-2009, 09:59 PM
Success is sweet!

PChez
09-29-2009, 10:48 PM
I have a 2004 Sunvoyager Model 8379.
I was having problems getting all the TV systems to work. After putting the 1st converter in I could not get the cable to work. Finally repladed the converter with a pass through type and now everything works. Reg Antenna, Cable and Dish.
So if you are having the same problem you probably will have to get a pass through converter.

What is a pass through converter??

Are you talking about the converter that you need if your television is not digital? It converts from anolog to digital?

darbyjudy
09-30-2009, 09:35 AM
That is correct, the converter is what you need for the TV to work if you don't have a newer type. They make a pass through that lets the signal from to cable go to the TV. With the converter that doesn't have the pass through the signal is blocked.