PDA

View Full Version : Long term gas usage

Dexter
01-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Can An Auxilary tank be added to an on board tank for longer says without gonig out for refill. My Propane dealer will not deleiver and says I can't put a lager tank on my property to feed the than for the coach. Cold in ALabama Help Please.

hyall
01-05-2010, 07:57 AM
you can add addition 20 pound bottle with the necessary fitting from camping world or a gas company connected to your existing tank

Dexter
01-05-2010, 03:46 PM
I asume that this would be a tank I could remove and take to the gas company or any exchange. Sometimes I need Gas when The gas company is closed. Real Problem Over Chrismas this year as they all clossed the entire weekend until the following Mon. Without shore power I would have really been in trouble. I will have to wait until iam near a camping world as the gas company here is afraid of the liability.
Thanks for the advise.

hyall
01-05-2010, 06:32 PM
I asume that this would be a tank I could remove and take to the gas company or any exchange. Sometimes I need Gas when The gas company is closed. Real Problem Over Chrismas this year as they all clossed the entire weekend until the following Mon. Without shore power I would have really been in trouble. I will have to wait until iam near a camping world as the gas company here is afraid of the liability.
Thanks for the advise.

Yes refill most anywhere that sales lp. here's a link also got this at Wally world

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/stay-a-while-deluxe/30340

Dexter
01-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Thanks so much for the link I have not done much business with camping world and would never have thought to go to there site. As retired Home contractor I should have no trouble with instalation.

Thanks So much