PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!

jamesit
04-07-2010, 01:14 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie... my name is James and my wife and I just purchased our first Class A! Whoo-hoo! Well its not new new, but new to us lol. We got a GS Scenic Cruiser 8362WFD! So excited to get out on the road!

I hope that if I come accross any issues, you great people can help me solve my problem.

hyall
04-08-2010, 07:21 AM
Welcome aboard James and wife LOL enjoy tour new ride -

Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie... my name is James and my wife and I just purchased our first Class A! Whoo-hoo! Well its not new new, but new to us lol. We got a GS Scenic Cruiser 8362WFD! So excited to get out on the road!

I hope that if I come accross any issues, you great people can help me solve my problem.

03heritagerider
04-08-2010, 10:14 AM
Welcome to the Forum James.

I can tell you that I've learned more from the people on this forum than I could ever learn in any books or manuals.

If you need anything...just ask. Someone will be able to help or point you in the right direction to get help.

Hope you enjoy many happy adventures.

RayChez1
04-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the forum James. What I like about this forum and I think you will to, is that it is all Gulf Stream coach owners and you don't have to listen to the garbage that is thrown in other open forums as to which coach is better then blah blah.
I also have a Scenic Cruiser and it has been a great coach. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Everybody in this forum trys to help each other.
Now go out and enjoy that coach.

Dexter
04-08-2010, 09:14 PM
Welcome James when I first joined this forum I went back and read some of the old post. I was and still am a newbie by comparsion to the list of very experianced and knowlegeable members. All of whom prefer to help and give encourgement rather than like some others that like to take pot shots from darkside. Welcome Welcome Welcome

trampsgulfstream
04-16-2010, 09:58 PM
welcome and enjoy your new ride!