PDA

View Full Version : bathroom sink pump

fdesandre1
05-18-2010, 07:10 AM
does anyone know where and how to get access to the bathroom sink pump that pumps the sink water to the black tank
2008 GS 325 fred.
thanks Frank

hyall
05-18-2010, 06:41 PM
Can you show a picture of that? Is there a little holding tank with the pump in it like a sump pump?

Arthur Hayes
05-18-2010, 08:26 PM
A bathroom sink pump to the black tank is something that I have never seen. I though that all the bathroom sinks just gravity fed to the black tank. Do you have a switch for the sink pump, or are you seeing the switch for the fresh water pump in the bathroom where one is located.

ummalterman
06-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Hi from England! I'm pretty sure Arthur Hayes has guessed the same as I, there's a two-way switch for the main freshwater pump located by the side of the sink in my bathroom. If you can look out to the switch bank above the cooker you may well see the red LED light go on as you switch it in the bathroom.
If you (or an assistant) can see that happen, go to the cooker panel and switch the 'pump' off there, then try the switch in the bathroom again. I'm sure you'll see the pump LED come on again. Waste water's gravity fed to the black tank from the bathroom. Of course, this only refers to my model...a SV DP type, but it seems to be a Gulfstream thing. Good Luck. Tom. :D

leonardo14
09-25-2016, 03:52 PM
does anyone know where and how to get access to the bathroom sink pump that pumps the sink water to the black tank
2008 GS 325 fred.
thanks Frank

I also suffer with this same problem. Should i consult it with local plumber? or just do some more research.

mike121
10-25-2016, 04:08 AM
A white Pedestal Sink (https://www.rensup.com/Corner-Sinks/Small-Corner-Pedestal-White-Bathroom-Sink-Vitreous-China/pd/19358.htm) pump to the black tank is something that I have never seen. I though that all the bathroom sinks just gravity fed to the black tank. Do you have a switch for the sink pump, or are you seeing the switch for the fresh water pump in the bathroom where one is located.

Hello
Can you suggest me that which type of sink pump we have to use for white Pedestal Sink???

Glen123
03-17-2017, 01:11 AM
I also wanna know about Pedestal Sink...