PDA

View Full Version : 2002 SeaHawk 5th Wheel Questions

glfire19
09-09-2010, 07:20 AM
We have just purchased a used 2002 SeaHawk 29FKS and have a couple of questions.

1. There is a wall switch with a red light on it next to the Hot water switch under the cabinet as you walk in Have no idea what it is for?

2. The Scare lights are not working and I have replaced the bulbs and checked the fuse and they are good but they still do not work.

Thanks

Timothy
09-09-2010, 02:46 PM
The switch with the red light is probably to turn on the electric element for the water heater, there is a switch on the heater itself too that has to be turned on. Make sure it is full of water before turning it on.

You might want to check the switch for the scare light, if that's okay it could be bad connections at the light itself or a damaged wire.

Good luck with your Sea Hawk.....Tim

glfire19
09-21-2010, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the info about the Water Heater I will check that out this weekend. I looked at the water heater where abouts would the switch would it be inside the cubby box ?. I found out that the 12 volt fuse panel was bad for the scare lights.

Timothy
09-21-2010, 03:19 PM
You have to take the exterior cover off of the water heater and the switch is located in the lower left hand corner. Sometimes there is a small clip through the switch to keep it from accidently being turned on.

Tim