PDA

View Full Version : rollover sofa

travlin T
10-29-2010, 07:09 AM
Still looking at a 21 MB. Are considering the rollover sofa option and wondering if anyone has experience with one.

Thanks, Tom

keithinspace
10-29-2010, 08:29 AM
You mean the flippy sofa with the storage behind it? The GS web-site is a little sparse...is that an option to the dinette in the 21MB?

travlin T
10-29-2010, 03:11 PM
This is a feature where the queen bed flips in half and the foot area converts to a sofa.

anoldman
11-03-2010, 01:08 PM
My 21MB does not have this feature but personally I would not want it. My reason for buying this trailer was having a queen size bed available without having to "prepare" it. In other words, I didn't want to stumble into my camper after a long day of activity and have work to do before sleepy time. My camper is a place to sleep and eat and bathe and we spend very little time just sitting around in it. Also, I've found that most multi-function tools do none of them extremely well. Just my two cents...

chuck9997
05-30-2011, 06:42 AM
My 21MB does not have this feature but personally I would not want it. My reason for buying this trailer was having a queen size bed available without having to "prepare" it. Also, I've found that most multi-function tools do none of them extremely well. Just my two cents...
Agreed.. I have looked at this kind of sofa/queen bed set up in many travel trailers,.. and have been tempted. But it just doesn'r work for me. I like to add a nice 3 or 4 inch thick memory foam topper to my camper bed. What would I do with the topper when the bed is folded up?