PDA

View Full Version : Posts seem to be picking up ...

Retird2Golf
08-10-2006, 04:44 PM
:D I am in here every day .... but seldom can I find another member ...
Soooo , I just read and answer the posts. 8)
Not including EarlJan34.

I would like to see this site reach more GulfStream Owners.
So, I am going to post the address in the other forums and see if we can't
generate more input. :P

I really like my GSC and have looked at others, (in the same price range)
and GSC does cut some corners ... but all in all, I don't think I made a bad
choice. If you want to see an example .... go to IRV2.com and read
the entries from other coach owners!!

I sincerely hope all have wonderful experiences with thier RV's, and meet
great people as I have.

Best Regards to all, Clyde

GStream40
08-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Clyde, Like you I am here on a daily basis and sometimes many times a day I check in.
Since we are on our second Gulf Stream coach, I voted "Yes". We have met many nice people at the Streamers rallies over the last 4 years and also many great people at the Gulf Stream factory. We just joined the local Ohio Cardinal Gulf Streamers in June and will going on our 1st rally with them in September.

I have posted the forum address at some other forums trying to direct more GS owners here. I believe it helps some, maybe if more of us did it.

I wish Gulf Stream would jump in here and provide some answers. They really need to get their input known and provide information needed on some items. But so far, just silence. Too bad, this could be a great place in the 21st century for a good following by just interacting with us here.
Gulf Stream does a good job at the Back Home Rally with a round table and have used many ideas that have come from us owners.

Ron

earljan34
08-11-2006, 06:09 AM
HI Clyde & Ron, I voted no! as per my experience with GS. I also am here many times a day but like Clyde said no one is ever on! :(

Retird2Golf
08-11-2006, 09:47 AM
:D Isn't retirement GREAT !! :P

and Hey Lug ... what with the "sick".... ????

earljan34
08-13-2006, 01:54 PM
Hi Clyde. Just came back from a good weekend, The wether was just right 77 in the day 52 at night great sleeping and no need for AC. I can't figure out what LURGEH ment by that remark and on his first post? Keep up the good work and maybe we can get this site more active!! :)

GStream40
08-13-2006, 02:13 PM
Yep, Keep it up. We need more activity here.

Maybe the statement was his condition. :lol:

Ron

C.Reilly
08-19-2006, 05:36 PM
This does seem slow compared to the Montana Owners Forum I just left. But, everything has to start somewhere.
I pop in several times a day. Having a diesel pusher is new to us and I am trying to find out all I can. Then I can show hubby how smart I am :lol:
Chat room would be nice, but not all that necessary.
Tried to find out about a rally here in NY. Got no answers or response. So forget that. Guess I'm spoiled. Maybe I should try another state.

Carol and Chuck

gusbus007
03-04-2007, 03:28 AM
Being a new motorhome owner, but not by any means new to camping, I am excited about this forum, as a bonding with those with those who share similar interest, and may be able to share tips on similar rigs. I will be checking theses posting every couple days as well.

P.S. if you folks want to rough it, I can offer some "survival" barebones camping tips. But like most of you, (I am certain), we have moved up, whatever that may mean, there are days I miss the open air, but my back sure doesn't. :)

Remember--mosquitos are people too, they gotta eat!!