PDA

View Full Version : Value of 2004 Amerilite 21mb

PaxRV
11-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Hi All,

New to the forum and interested in a 2004 Amerlite 21mb LE that is for sale in my area. What I should look for when inspecting the trailer and what's a fair price for a clean model?

I plan to use the trailer this coming year as a one night a week home away from home from March to October while I'm in small farm training.

Thank you!

TUPFAM
11-30-2010, 06:42 PM
NADA lists that trailer for $3,610-$4,350. Those are RETAIL prices and the site also states "AIR CONDITIONER, AWNING, WATER HEATER, MICROWAVE AND MONITOR PANEL ARE INCLUDED IN PRICES". BUT, it is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. On any used TT, check roof , floor and walls for signs of water damage. And make sure all appliances work properly.

PaxRV
11-30-2010, 09:10 PM
NADA lists that trailer for $3,610-$4,350. Those are RETAIL prices and the site also states "AIR CONDITIONER, AWNING, WATER HEATER, MICROWAVE AND MONITOR PANEL ARE INCLUDED IN PRICES". BUT, it is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. On any used TT, check roof , floor and walls for signs of water damage. And make sure all appliances work properly.

Wow. This one is being listed at $5,200. Maybe a road too far. Thank you for the tips and information.