PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Lemon Law

GStream40
08-13-2006, 09:35 PM
I was doing a search on Ohio Lemon laws and found this website that lists all the rv manufacturers that have produced lemons according to court records, ETC.

Looks like they are all listed except one. Guess which one? Yep, Gulf Stream according to this lawyers search listing the ones which are on the records.

Check here: http://www.ohiolemonlaw.com/rvll-site/rvll-lemon-models.html

earljan34
08-14-2006, 06:45 AM
It figures.

ronbo
08-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Maybe they were told to take the GulfStream listings off the list because it was too big for the Internet to handle?
:mrgreen: :twisted: :mrgreen:

dbmotors
08-14-2006, 01:12 PM
I am surprised that any RV manufacturer managed to stay OFF that list. I see Prevosts on there, they cost north of $700,000. :lol:

I have had some issues with my coach, but nothing that would make me call it a lemon. Only real coach issue I had was leaking roof (cracked sealant around almost ever vent or seam). So far I am very satisfied and I hope I stay that way :D

GStream40
08-14-2006, 03:49 PM
I guess every manufacturer producers problems with some of their rv's.
It will continue as long as humans are doing the actual work and not robots that do the same repetative thing over and over. Probably most lemons are made on Monday after a wild weekend. :lol:

I had seen on some of the other forums many horror stories from the other manufacturers that make our Gulf Streams seen mild to some of the problems that I read about them.

I must say that Gulf Stream has always stepped up and taken care of anything that was needed on our coach. Even when the toilet started leaking at the Back Home Rally in June. The techs just removed our leaking toilet and installed a complete new toilet for free in our coach that is out of warranty. That's service, I really expected to have to pay something and I would have.

Ron

Maggie
08-15-2006, 01:23 PM
I have had three Gulf Streams. The first was great. The second
i would consider a lemon, but Gulf Stream did make it right.
I am very happy with my 3rd one. Yes, it did have problems
but they were corrected.