PDA

View Full Version : Heating duct diagram for Supermax 6341

09supermax
12-29-2010, 06:46 AM
Looking for a heating duct diagram for my 09 Supermax 6341. Have only found 2 ducts in the coach, both 1' apart in the front by the stairs. The bedroom area and the Bathroom area of the coach gets no heat. Don't know if they missed this on the build or that the heating plan of the Coach is just that bad. If anyone has info or direct contact information for a person to talk to at GS would be appreciated.

nwcanopies
01-11-2011, 06:59 PM
... We are all back to work and catching up to answer any questions.

You may call 800-289-8787 ext. 3005 for motorized or 800-289-8787 ext 5101 for towables. A list of service representatives is posted on the Gulf Streamers website at http://streamers.gulfstreamcoach.com, along with other updates on happenings for the club....
Bonnie

I'm really interested in what you do with your heating ducts and other modifications. Its really nice knowing someone else who has the exact same coach!

Nanaeve
01-13-2011, 01:57 PM
I have a Endura 6341 on the International Chassis and I have a duct right by the bunks (some models have a closet there) on the rear slide that is hidden unless the slide is out. It works fine for the rear area EXCEPT for the bathroom, air just goes under the door, while there is an AC duct, there is not a heat duct. I'm going to look into getting something into there, but have yet to find the time.