PDA

View Full Version : Spray and shine

justlizz
08-17-2006, 10:16 AM
I have just used some spray and shine on 5er as we are not allowed to use a hosepipe to wash cars or vans and it is great it removed black marks and bugs with little elbow grease I dont know if it is called the same with you but it is made in USA it is a waterless wash and wax and it is great
lizz

GStream40
08-17-2006, 10:25 AM
Lizz,

I use Dri Wash n' Guard on our rig. Very seldom do we use water on it. It is really easy to use and does a great job.

Ron

Davida
08-17-2006, 11:31 AM
I have just used some spray and shine on 5er as we are not allowed to use a hosepipe to wash cars or vans and it is great it removed black marks and bugs with little elbow grease I dont know if it is called the same with you but it is made in USA it is a waterless wash and wax and it is great
lizz
Hi Lizz
Where abouts in the UK are you based. Somewhere in the south same as me if you are on a hose pipe ban I would guess.

Does Spray and Shine not scratch the surface if you cant wash it first. Where do you get it from.

Regards

dave

justlizz
08-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Dave I am in Bucks Ideal World shopping channel sell it and no it does not scratch and removes the black marks so easy
lizz