PDA

View Full Version : Led replacement lamps

BikerBilly
01-27-2011, 08:05 AM
I just bought a couple of 921 replacement led lamps from a dealers website and expected them to be American made due to the brand name and price, and maybe even a natural white, however the package proudly, in tiny little letters :lol: , on the back, stated "made in China". I have since ordered some of the same style lamp from Hong Kong on E-Bay for less than 2 dollars apiece. The color on both types is a rude bright white, but should save some power down in the basement when I forget to flip the switch :lol: . I'll let you know how it turns out.....

BikerBilly
02-28-2011, 06:33 AM
I said I would let you know how it went. The Hong Kong lamps are pretty much identical to the starlights, really white but good for places color accuracy isn't a big deal. I did find some array type lamps here..http://www.prudentrver.com/ledlamps.html that are about the same price as I paid for the starlights but a really nice warm white that would be my ultimate choice for upgrade if I could afford them. Gosh I'm glad the forum is back up :D

Timothy
03-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the update!