PDA

View Full Version : Who makes Gulfstream Name decals

Roger
01-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Does anyone know who makes the Sun Voyager Name Decals

db77
01-29-2011, 06:23 PM
I would think Gulfstream could get them for you. Try going to their site and look for the customer serv rep for your area. Send them a email telling them what you want and they should help you out. When you email them give them the info on the coach including the Vin. I have had pretty good luck on getting the manf names of accesories from them.

03heritagerider
05-04-2012, 05:56 AM
You may want to try Mike's Custom Painting in Bremen Indiana. They paint the Gulfstream coaches for the factory. But don't expect much...Click here for the back story viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3213 (http://www.gsowners.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3213)

We had to have our coach spot painted, which included areas where the decals had been applied. Our body shop could not get the decals from Gulfstream, so he recreated them using a detail brush. He did a great job.

tarheel
05-04-2012, 06:01 PM
I had my 07 Tourmaster repainted last fall due to rock chip damage caused by a riding mower at my storage facility. I contacted Gulfstream to see if they had decals for the entire coach. After doing some checking, she came back and told me that she had just enough for my coach and that was all they had. She sent them to me at no charge. I guess I was fortunate to have gotten the last of their stock!