PDA

View Full Version : Factory Tours

C.Reilly
08-18-2006, 09:28 AM
This subject is probably here somewhere and I couldn't find it.

When we owned our Montana 5th wheel, we went on private tours given by Keystone. Does Gulfstream do the same thing? We also could get work done right there at the factory (with an appointment of course). Does Gulfstream do that?

Sorry to have so many questions but for the last year I have been a member of the Montana Owners Forum and most of my questions had been already asked and answered.

Thanks for being so understand with a newbie.

Carol and Chuck

GStream40
08-18-2006, 01:13 PM
Yes, Gulf Stream has factory tours daily. I don't remember the times but you can call them and ask. We have taken it four times now. :)

As far as factory service again you will have to contact them. Not sure of their procedure as far as factory repairs at the present. They do have some excellent techs there. We had factory repairs done on our previous GS coach by appointment and at the Back Home rally this past June.

They have a small 13 site camp with electric and water hookup. A dump station is just a few hundred feet up the road to dump your tanks.
There is also a golf course at the factory that you can use and a day room when your coach is being worked on.

Ron

C.Reilly
08-18-2006, 02:22 PM
That's really nice to go. Will have to put that on our "to do someday" list.

Thanks,

Carol and Chuck

earljan34
08-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Welcome Carol & Chuck! I was at the factory in March tours were at the end of the work day then. As far as work done at factory I was told it was not done there any more they sent me to Master Tech about 20 miles away in Elkart was able to stay in coach at nite and left by 7:30 am so they could work on it. They put it back outside each nite and pluged it in. They have 50amp hook up and a dump station plus wi-fi!!

Earl