PDA

View Full Version : Getting a New 2010 Innsbruck lite 275 fsl

laurencann
03-08-2011, 07:08 AM
My husband and I have just put a deposit down on an Innsbruck 275. I just found this forum and was wondering if anyone had any heads up thoughts we should know. It is a 2010 but is new from a dealer, on clearance before the 2012's come in.

I have a family of 4, with my husband, my 9 year old son and my 12 year old daughter. I grew up motor home camping and my husband grew up tent camping. We have been tent camping with our kids some. However, our children our "behaviorally challenging" and we slowly camped less and less until we didn't go at all last year. I am hoping that the TT will provide a solid wall buffer, and a little part of life that stays consistant from trip to trip. The bunk bed will give the kids their own little nook.

We live in SE Michigan and are looking forward to finally exploring up north.

Our TV is a 2006 Silverado 2500 HD Diesel, so we should have plenty of power and spend plenty of $ on fuel.

Timothy
03-08-2011, 03:34 PM
I can't help much with your question, but best of luck with your new Innsbruck. I think your kids will love it.

DonMitsu
03-09-2011, 04:53 PM
Congratulations on the new TT! I had a similar experience where the family wanted a bathroom and the kids wanted separate beds. Having a TT now we camp on a regular basis. Have fun!