PDA

View Full Version : New SuperNova Windshield

Texas TC
04-08-2011, 08:12 PM
Well, I have filled three dings in my windshield and got a fourth on our last trip. It is time for my new license sticker and Texas state inspection so I called and got an appointment for a technician to come to the house and install a new windshield tomorrow between 12 and 6 pm. I did not shop around but was not displeased with the price of $375.00 for the windshield installed and disposal of the old windshield.

I don't know if we are going to take our trip at the end of the month or not but I am getting the coach ready for the travel season anyway.

As for the Roadking shocks in another post, they should be delivered on Monday and I will hopefully get them installed that afternoon.

Texas TC
04-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Done! I can check this one off the list. I used Safelite. They sent the technician out that does the work at the commercial truck dealerships around Dallas. Took him about 45 minutes and he was done. He was extremely personable and professional. I also like the fact that the company is nationwide and I can call them for windshield assistance while on the road. I would recommend this company to anyone who is in need of a new windshield or windshield repair.

TxTC