PDA

View Full Version : 16bh a/c wall unit leakage

prozak17
05-17-2011, 12:23 AM
Hey,
I'm a newbie to the gs forum. Just purchased the ameri lite 16bh and am thrilled about it except for one thing; the a/c wall unit. I like the fact that the wall unit cuts down on weight as I pull my TT with a Toyota Tacoma but I am having trouble with the unit leaking inside my trailer instead of dripping on the outside of the trailer. I was just wondering if anyone out there has encountered this problem with their a/c wall unit and suggestions on how to fix it. Thanks!

lo-speed
08-29-2011, 09:21 PM
I had the same issue with our new 2011 16BHC. We found the hard way when we used it the first time on 4th of July weekend. It damaged the wood under it. We brought it in and was told it was missing the drip pan under the A/C. Drip pan and wood are being fixed under warranty.

Good Luck,

Dontexas
10-21-2011, 09:41 AM
I also had this problem on a 2011 16BH, waiting for new dinette wood for replacement. Leak has been fixed..

BTW, do either of you have tank/battery monitors installed ? If so, where are they located ? Want to add one, but can't find where wires are run to.............