PDA

View Full Version : My opinion

darbyjudy
05-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Site looks good so far, I hope a lot of interest is created with it. I think it will help with owning a gulf stream product.
Thanks so much for all your hard work, you are doing a great job.

phoebewienke
08-02-2005, 09:00 AM
I wish more people would post on the Gulfstream Forum. Do owners simply not know it exists?
Gulfstream sort of persists in listing the BT Cruisers as Class C units. They are really B+ and have different issues than the Class C. Could we have a category on the main page for BTs?
Thanks

johnsandywhite
08-04-2005, 08:24 AM
It is usually the case that a new Forum takes time to get started and have plenty of member's who post. It takes time to spread the word around about a dedicated site. It needs people to ask questions about specific problems or give tips and suggestions. A time will come when you will be saying 'Who is that Know-it-All that replies to every single post as if he is the only one who knows anything about everything?'. Happy Gulfstreaming. :wink:

Jim forgrave
09-06-2005, 11:24 AM
I guess any new start-up site does take time to get going...we're having the same trouble with ours. It's the Michigan chapter of the Gulfstreamers RV Club. http://mioverloaders.zoomshare.com/. We have 42 members but a lot of them aren't that handy using a computer. So hang in there, this is a great site & will flourish. Stop by & visit us while your at it.