PDA

View Full Version : New To site...New (to me) Amerilite and a question

taylor6400
08-01-2011, 09:28 AM
First of all...im new here. First post actually. A couple weeks ago i bought an 05 Amerilite 24BHLE and finally got to use it this past weekend. Everything worked great and i had no problems. BUT the shower floor is soft from about halfway between the front and back foward. Is this normal or is this a leak? Im fearing and imagining its a leak. I never checked this area of floor when i bought it...everything else in general is in great shape and everything works great. But this is concerning. Bought it from a dealer with no warranty and as is but he said any problems to call and he would work with me. But i just want to make sure this is a problem before i go that route. Or what i can check myself. Im new to trailers so this is all new. Thanks in advance!

Sc00ter
08-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Hi there, I have an 07 24BHLE. There should be an access cover on the side of the shower (just in front of the toilet). I removed mine just the other day to see what was in there. My shower has a combination of wood supports and foam sheets under there. Remove this cover and you should be able to see what is there. I wager that the wood is missing or has shifted. Either way you should be able to fix the issue.

Let us know how it works out.

Scooter