PDA

View Full Version : Door Remote Fuse

Fl Mike
08-01-2011, 01:04 PM
I thought I read somewhere that there was in-line fuse for the door remote. did a search but can't find anything.

06 TourMaster - anyone know where the in-line fuse for the remote control system for the door is located?

Thanks

Mike

Kate P
08-02-2011, 10:12 AM
We have a 2009 Tourmaster and it is located in the C13 position of the fuses and it takes a 10A fuse. This fuse box is located in the outside front bin on the driver's side. We have a template that shows all of the fuses as well as the size of the fuse and how to read the location (C is the third row down and 13 is the far left location. This template is on the side wall so it is not in a very obvious position. I took a photo of this template so that I can review it while inside the coach. You can also use the hit and miss process and just pull fuses one by one until you find one that needs to be replaced. Hope this helps!

Luckiest Dreamer
08-03-2011, 09:10 AM
Rather than use the hit and miss method pulling random fuses I suggest that you get a 12V light tester. You know, that thing with the ice pick looking thing and a wire with a clip on the end! Clip the clip on a ground and probe the hot end of the fuse to see if it has power and then probe the other end to see if the power continues thru. You can check the whole panel rather quickly.

Fl Mike
08-05-2011, 09:53 AM
Thanks, I will look again. I had checked the fuse list and couldn't find one for the door. Checked the fuses but will check again. I thought I read somewhere that there was a "secret" inline fuse somewhere but when I searched I couldn't find it...
Thanks again...

Kate P
08-05-2011, 10:04 AM
On my template it is called "keyless entry." You have to take the cover off so you can get to the fuses. I am not sure why there are some fuses in the bedroom and some fuses in the first bin on the drivers side and I think there are also some more where the inverter is, but there are lots of things that I don't understand why Gulf Stream did it that way!

David Bott
08-06-2011, 06:57 AM
You are also talking an 06 and and an 09, lots of changes had taken place. Not that it will not be their, but just a heads up.

Fl Mike
08-07-2011, 02:35 PM
OK, that wasn't it. I checked all the fuses with a tester, all OK. Reviewed all the fuse listings and found nothing for the door remote. While I have fuses in the same component you are talking about, they are all for the "vehicle" style functions (lights, wipers, etc.). The fuses inside the cabin are basically for the cabin functions.

I could have sworn that I read about an inline fuse for the door somewhere on this forum but I have done several checks to no avail....

Sent a message to GulfStream Service, but, as usualy, no reply....

Frustrating problem!!!!

Michael

rescue7
08-28-2011, 07:43 PM
My 07 Tourmaster the door remote control box is inside under dash on the left side of steering wheel. It is way up high and hard to see. There are two inline fuses on the wires.
Use a bright light it is also above the Riverpark Control box.

Don