PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Enduramax slide issue

fullcurl0
09-01-2011, 01:38 AM
Hello, I am having a slide out issue with my 2011 Enduramax 30MFW. The cables hooked each other as they passed and stalled out the small single electrical motor without my knowing. In the process of attempting to move the Slide Out in and out, the motor stopped responding. I checked all fuses in the fuse box under the entertainment system and all fuses were good and all breakers were good, but I reset them just as a precaution. Still no power. I removed the wall switch that activates the Slide Out and found with a volt/ohm meter that there is no power going to the switch. Is there another fuse in line somewhere that may have failed? Battery is fully charged and shoreline does not change the problem plugged in or not.
Help Please! My wife would live to go camping this long weekend and we bought the trailer 6 days ago!

Timothy
09-01-2011, 05:47 PM
there is a circuit breaker located in the forward storage comparment near the converter, it looks like a little silver box. Feel around on the sides and you will find the reset button.