PDA

View Full Version : 19RSD Dinette/Bed Question

01-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Hi All.

I was hoping someone could answer a question about the dinette on the 19RSD. Unfortunately I haven't been able to see one in person yet and have seen some mention that the dinette turns into a bed to allow a 5th person to sleep. How does this work? I haven't seen a picture of it in bed formation and it has me a bit puzzled. I can see in a few pictures that it looks like the side of the bottom bunk may have a rail on it, but a description or picture would really help me out!

Thanks!

toaobigal
01-23-2012, 11:35 AM
The upper part of the table fits on the rails where you sit, becoming the bed. You use the back cushions to put on the table. I'm guessing it's very uncomfortable...

Dontexas
01-23-2012, 02:32 PM
The main bed in our Amerilite is the dinette setup. We don't find it uncomfortable at all. We are in our late 60's and have owned motorhomes and TT's for almost 30 years. So, it's not bad.

Our table was heavy and not hinged to the wall making it hard to set up the bed. I took it out and cut slats to fit which store behind the dinette back cushions. We bought a smaller folding table to eat on and use for pc's and etc......

DonMitsu
01-31-2012, 05:21 PM
Sorry for the delay I'd been meaning to go take pictures but finally got around to it. The dinette bed does work well when you need it but please not the arrangement of the cushions