PDA

View Full Version : hinged mattress

Lis
02-11-2012, 02:31 PM
Anyone have any luck finding a reasonably priced hinged mattress for a Gulfstream king sized bed? Didn't take long for the original one to become uncomfortable and now the shoulder-high hinge is making it hard to replace.

rescue7
02-20-2012, 07:15 PM
We have a queen bed and replaced it with the sleep number. it folds without a problem when we raise it to put the slide in.

Don

Chuck v
02-17-2013, 08:35 PM
Liz and Don,

Have not been on this site in some time because we sold our home and bought another in an adjacent state. I am still working at the old job for the time being, so i am living in the T40C full time for the near future. For our queen size bed in the Tourmaster we added a 2 inch memory foam topper to the mattress --really improved the comfort for not much cost. Got it at Costco...

Chuck

Arthur Hayes
02-18-2013, 08:47 AM
I have often thought of the need to replace the mattress someday. Just thought I would have to have one made. In the meantime I have placed a quality memory foam on the mattress, it is 4 inches thick and I really like it.

jtking
02-18-2013, 02:56 PM
We also added memory foam topper to our King size bed. Major improvement. Bought at Sam's Club

John

porchracer1
02-26-2013, 10:55 PM
To the original poster, I'm not sure where your located , or if I even fully understand the question . I did replace the king mattress in our 08 super nova. with a upgraded mattress. I believe its 10" very comfortable and it compares to the mattress at home. I contacted Bradd and Hall in Elkart Ind and ordered the mattress, I'm close enough that I drove over and had them remove the orig mattress and install the new one. I glad it worked this way because no way could I have gotten the new much thicker mattress thru the door and placed.Any way Bradd and Hall In Elkart would be my recommendation. Hopes this helps.