PDA

View Full Version : New Tuner for the bus!!

Brian
05-23-2012, 02:51 PM
I just installed a Diablosport tuner and the power is amazing, i could instanlty tell the difference. They say i should pick up a few MPG as well. I will let you all know about that after the trip. I have the 40 ft SuperNova

Gemini John
07-03-2012, 07:04 PM
My TS performance tuner **** the bed this spring. Please tell me more about thr Diablosport tuner???? What exactally is it for. Is it just a fuel pressure adder or a complete reflach????? I'm more than interested. See my vehicle if that info helps. HJ

steve.k
07-03-2012, 10:31 PM
I have the ts like Gemini, and I just did a 1800km (1118mile) trip this weekend the first long trip with Tuner.I was mentioning to my son how much more Jam this thing had!I was totally impresses as the truck would sit on 70mph like it loved it there.The trip was through mountainous B.C. and lots of long steep pulls,only on a couple did coach drop below 60mph.I was pulling a 10ft trailer weighing in around 2000lbs and at these speeds and terrain I did 9.6mpg.I didnt think that was bad? Yes Tell us more about Diablo?
Steve :D I just went on Diablos site and that looks like a wicked controller!If mine craps out like Gemini's Im going that way it looks to have more adjustability?

dsomonster
07-10-2012, 01:21 PM
Brian,
I am going back and forth with the TS controller and now that thsi Diablo is out, I would like to know more about it. What is the difference between the two?

I have the 40' Grand Hotel and it does lack some low end torque when pulling my trailer.

If you could list some pro's and con's, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
-Ron in SoCal

rsims
04-17-2013, 10:12 PM
I would like to try a TS performance unit on my vt365 I have there 4 position on my 7.3 in my F250. I did an EGR delete on my vt365 at 5K miles in our GS Supernova 6331 the EGT dropped as did the water temp turbo spool up was much better I also got rid of the trash can muffler and went with a performance one for diesel pickups 4" in and out it my have helped .5 to 1 mile per gallon better the oil stays much cleaner we have 3Ik miles and I change oil about 3500 to 4000 miles. I would like some feed back on other chips or tuners if any one has any.

Brian
04-18-2013, 08:47 AM
I don't know the cons all I can say is my tuner woke that bus up . Plenty of power now

steve.k
04-18-2013, 06:33 PM
:D :D Yup Big Difference here also!!!!