PDA

View Full Version : SPAM

Timothy
05-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Cant something be done about this? Maybe require new members to be approved by a moderator or administrator.
RJ used to delete the posts but he doesn't come on the site anymore. If GSADMIN doesn't visit the site PLEASE can you please find a moderator to take care of this.

Dontexas
06-29-2012, 12:10 PM
I am 100 percent with TIMOTHY. Please get rid of the spam and do some monitoring of this site.....

ken white
06-29-2012, 04:25 PM
I am 100 percent with TIMOTHY. Please get rid of the spam and do some monitoring of this site.....

I am 100% with both of them...

gsadmin
09-02-2012, 09:43 AM
Life has been busy lately. Sorry guys. I will try and get a handle on this. We may have another moderator as well help out.

GStream40
10-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Okay, I have offered and the Admin has excepted my help as a Moderator to help with the Forum. I have just spent a couple of hours ridding the "Spam" from the forum and banning the users that posted it here.
I plan on being more active here not only in posting where needed, but as a moderator to keep the forum "clean".

Take a look and if you see any spam that I missed, just report it, I will take a look at it and take needed action.

Hopefully, GSowners.com will become the more active forum that it was in the past.

Ron

TUPFAM
10-31-2012, 07:34 PM
Okay, I have offered and the Admin has excepted my help as a Moderator to help with the Forum. I have just spent a couple of hours ridding the "Spam" from the forum and banning the users that posted it here.
I plan on being more active here not only in posting where needed, but as a moderator to keep the forum "clean".

Take a look and if you see any spam that I missed, just report it, I will take a look at it and take needed action.

Hopefully, GSowners.com will become the more active forum that it was in the past.

Ron
Thanks for cleaning up the forum.