PDA

View Full Version : Power jacks going into error mode

John1222
06-06-2012, 12:15 PM
My 2008 FRED 324 Crescendo powergear jacks won't go down, and instead goes into error mode after a couple of seconds. I want to check the fluid level in the hydraulic control pump, but have looked all over the rv and can't find it. Anyone know where this is located?

nomad
06-09-2012, 12:33 AM
On my Lippert leveler system the fluid is visible in the tank in the basement.

I have a 2010 Caribbean and the Lippert unit just went out on it due to hydraulic fluid leaking into the motor .
Lippert has replaced the oil seal between the tank and the motor with a new (better) one , mine was the old style and the folks at Lippert were great and replaced the motor and oil seal even though the warranty was up by some 10 months

J79Engine
06-11-2012, 06:31 AM
My Hyd Jack stuff is located in the basement on the left (drivers side just behind the front wheel. I have a 2005 Sunvoyager. Hope that helps

nomad
06-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Power Gear is now Lippert

yustabe
06-29-2012, 01:09 PM
There is a sequence to get he jacks out of error mode. Go to this website [email protected]. I spoke with "Bill" and he sent me the schematic for the wiring and the procedure to reset the power jacks. I would attach the pdf to this post, but I don't think I can. Pretty easy just a step by step process.
Hope this help,
yustabe