PDA

View Full Version : Passenger Mirror Doesnt Stick Out Far Enough To See

Liv2RidMIke
06-19-2012, 12:24 AM
I cant seem to get the passenger mirror adjusted properly to see the back corner of the motorhome. It barely sticks out far enough to see around the awning. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.2004 Endura 34

Texas TC
06-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Good luck with your situation. I had a Chevy based chassis on my very first RV and I never found a way to get rid of the blind spots on either side of the coach. I truly hope someone on this forum can give you some great suggestions.

TxTC

Liv2RidMIke
06-20-2012, 10:17 PM
I have been an RV owner for about 9 years, never tagged anything, first day with this Endura i backed into a railroad tie i couldn't see. I also have scoured the internet for options and no luck. Extend a mirror? no luck...its a really bad blind spot.

Liv2RidMIke
03-19-2013, 11:00 PM
i saw a motorhome that had a running light way in the back that stuck out about 8 inches, it was on a rubber flexible arm. I assume this could be seen from the mirrors and if u see it bend, then u know u are about to tag somehting...anyone have any idea where to get this? thanks.

Oh yeahm if u got any ideas how to extend the mirror or view, that would also be appreciated...