PDA

View Full Version : What level do you set the TS Performance module to?

dsomonster
08-13-2012, 02:55 PM
For those of you who installed the TS Performance MP8 module on our VT365, what level do you keep the gain on for normal driving?

I know the olde dials had 3 positions: stock, 15% and 30%, I believe. Mine has a volume style knob, all the way left being stock and all the way right being 30% or full gain.

Will a problem occur down the line if I leave it pinned at full? Is it a more "on demand" type thing where you go full or half only when needed?

What are some of you doing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Ron

steve.k
08-13-2012, 06:42 PM
Ron I usually run mine just over half on dial. Seems to pull great there! Never had it at full yet but might have to try it out. Steve

dsomonster
08-13-2012, 07:27 PM
Thanks Steve. I thought about leaving it at half for the most part and then dial it up full on those nasty inclines with the trailer in tow. I will play with it and let you know what works for me.

Thanks,
-Ron

steve.k
08-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Ron did you get out with controller how did she go?? I'm off on Friday for long air ride susp trip!

dsomonster
08-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Steve, I took the rig out for @ 20 miles on pretty flat surface and even at 1/4 the rig seemed much stronger. I did not have my trailer attached and did not have any large inclines to tackle. Hopefully I will be able to do that Labor Day weekend. I am breaking in the shocks and the TS programmer so I don't want to go full bore right off the bat. I had a few hours to kill this past weekend so I took the rig out and brought her home for a quick bath and wax job. Nothing too quick about washing and waxing our beasts. All in all it was a good time and I can't believe how much I love this thing now. When I see Class A's, I no longer dream about having their plush ride. I love my rig and I customized it the way I wanted without breaking the bank.

How did it turn out with your suspension installer? Did their good business gesture save the relationship?

-Ron