PDA

View Full Version : Selling site??

steve.k
09-25-2012, 10:47 PM
This may seem odd but when did this site become a clothing sale site?? Seems a bit weird to me or am I missing something??

Texas TC
09-26-2012, 10:37 AM
We have had this happen before a couple of years ago. Spam artists seem to love this site and, on occasion, hit it pretty hard. Eventually the moderator/administrator will clean it up but, over time, spam seems to creep back in. Too bad, you guys have a nice, helpful little site here.

steve.k
09-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks Texas good to hear from you! I have to thank you for the heads up on mods to supernova! It is quite the rig now, I'm very impressed. How's the new unit workin out?

Texas TC
09-26-2012, 07:46 PM
All is good with me. Spent last weekend with the coach at the NHRA drag races. I had the generator serviced today and will travel again in November to Arizona to see the kids and grand kids.

steve.k
09-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Right on Texas. John force and crew that would be great. What track were you at?? I have friend racin in Vegas in oct.

Texas TC
09-27-2012, 08:13 AM
Texas Motorplex which is just south of Dallas. I was at Phoenix for the second race in February so I was able to see two tracks this season.