PDA

View Full Version : Water pump location - Crescendo

Jamie
09-26-2012, 08:02 PM
I have a 2006 Gulf Stream Cressendo 36'. When I use water through the pump, the water turns black about 2 seconds after the pump turns on. A second or two later the water almost clears again. When the pump starts again, more black. I am guessing that the pump is starting to go bad. Does anyone know where the pump is located and how I can get to it? Thanks

larrybell
09-27-2012, 05:13 PM
I have a Sun Voyager, and the pump is located in a locker on the driver's side of the vehicle. It is just in front of the tires. My pump is in the same compartment as the fresh water tank.

03heritagerider
09-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Before you replace the water pump, check to see if you have an on-board filter. It may the activated charcoal type, and if it needs to be replaced, it could cause the black in the line.

RayChez1
11-03-2012, 12:03 PM
I don't think it would be the water pump. I agree that your filter needs to be changed out. On my coach the filter is on a side compartment where the water manifold is located. I believe it is called EverPure water filter.

RayHarkness
11-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Always Always Always, use water thru your fresh water tank. Old boater problem, people would hook up to city water, and not use the water in the water tank. I never run city water thru, ONLY run it thru my water tank, refille and etc. This keeps the water fresh.
also, you can put some chlorine into the water tank, not a lot, few teaspons or tablesppon full when filling your tank. Old boater trick again. with the hose unattached to the inlet, pour some chrloine into the hose, then hook it on. DON"T NEED A LOT..this goes into the water tank, and keeps it safe..

fyi....and yes..check your water purifier filter routinely..stay on top of that.