PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Know, What is this?

GULFSTREAMER37
12-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Cleaning today,and found this under the sleeper couch, it is about 24 inches long, a metal rod runs through the middle with plastic ends and a foam exterior.

Looks too well made to not have a purpose.

GULFSTREAMER37
01-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Stumped 3 Forums with this one LOL

RayChez1
01-10-2013, 09:14 PM
Not sure about the foam you describe, but there is a link that looks like that on the front sway bar of my coach. On my coach it has a bar like that that broke where it attaches to the frame and the other end to the sway bar on front. But it could be something else. Not sure what that thing your picture shows what the diameter is.

03heritagerider
01-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Looks like a beater bar from a vacuum cleaner.

GULFSTREAMER37
01-15-2013, 07:54 AM
Not sure about the foam you describe, but there is a link that looks like that on the front sway bar of my coach. On my coach it has a bar like that that broke where it attaches to the frame and the other end to the sway bar on front. But it could be something else. Not sure what that thing your picture shows what the diameter is.

Looks like a beater bar from a vacuum cleaner.

Nope, to fragile for anything suspension or a vacuum beater bar.

About 2 inches in diameter, 1/4 in rod through the middle with Plastic 1/2 bushings on each end, the Same foam they Make Swimming Pool Noodle out of.

My Guess it is the Roll center for Wall Paper dispenser.

jchamberlain
01-15-2013, 10:22 AM
My grandkids had a tent like thing they could build using poles like this. They would interlock to a two or four way nuckle with clored canvas and a door that had a zipper. My guess is this was left over from an outing by the previous owner

jrrose41
01-15-2013, 02:28 PM
Looks like a travel bar to me. For the main slide.

GULFSTREAMER37
01-15-2013, 02:44 PM
My grandkids had a tent like thing they could build using poles like this. They would interlock to a two or four way nuckle with clored canvas and a door that had a zipper. My guess is this was left over from an outing by the previous owner

Could Be!

No Sir not adjustable in length or near strong enough but thanks for Playing today, Your consolation Prize awaits you outside the door LOL.

GULFSTREAMER37
01-15-2013, 02:44 PM

Could Be!

No Sir not adjustable in length or near strong enough but thanks for Playing today, Your consolation Prize awaits you outside the door LOL.

RayChez1
01-16-2013, 12:08 AM
Maybe it is a roller for a slide.

GULFSTREAMER37
01-16-2013, 08:45 AM
Maybe it is a roller for a slide.

No Sir.

copcardrvr
04-03-2015, 12:54 AM
paper towel holder