PDA

View Full Version : Just Information

RayChez1
02-13-2013, 11:20 PM
If you ever have any problems with your levelers or your slide not working. The problem is a circuit breaker that trips off. There is a picture of this circuit breaker posted by David Bott on how to install a Trik-L-Start dated July 10 2012.

If you ever have the problem I just mentioned and it happened to me luckily I found the problem being that circuit breaker. On my coach it is located on the passenger side way in the back next to the battery compartment where the two big toggle switches are for storage are.

A small handle pops out and to reset it just pull it down until it locks.

I was in South Carolina a few years back and there was electrical problems with the shore power which made that circuit breaker trip. I could not lift my jacks or levelers up so that we could take off. Luckily I remembered that there was a circuit breaker in that compartment and I spotted it that it had tripped. I reset it and the levelers worked right away.

I do not know how to post a picture of it, so I decided to use Botts picture which I recognized right away. Hope he does not mind. :lol: